Systematic Reviews in Health Research: Meta-Analysis in Context
In this Third Edition of the classic Systematic Reviews textbook, now titled Systematic Reviews in Health Research, a team of distinguished researchers deliver a comprehensive and authoritative guide to the rapidly evolving area of systematic reviews and meta-analysis. The book demonstrates why systematic reviews - when conducted properly - provide the highest quality evidence on clinical and public health interventions and shows how they contribute to inference in many other contexts. The new edition reflects the broad role of systematic reviews, including:
- Twelve new chapters, covering additional study designs, methods and software, for example, on genetic association studies, prediction models, prevalence studies, network and dose-response meta-analysis
- Thorough update of 15 chapters focusing on systematic reviews of interventions
- Access to a companion website offering supplementary materials and practical exercises (www.systematic-reviews3.org)
A key text for health researchers, Systematic Reviews in Health Research is also an indispensable resource for practitioners, students, and instructors in the health sciences needing to understand research synthesis.
17. Systematic Reviews of Prognostic Factor Studies.
18. Systematic Reviews of Prediction Models.